top of page
1) Bottom of fuselage in stock condition.
2) Sheeting prepared to cover sides of floor.
3) Bulkhead prepare to fit dual canister mufflers.
5) Side and back panels added to close off canister area from the rest of the internal fuselage.
4) Second canister support added.
6) Cap strips added to top of side walls.
8) Trial fitting of cross over headers and canister mufflers.
7) Engine box detail for DA-120 engine mount.
9) Finished canister area construction completed and painted.
10) External covering completed and ready for final installation of engine, headers, and canister mufflers.
bottom of page